YETI Rambler 36oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Bottle with Cap - Tahoe Blue
- Brand: fenesy
- Product Code: YETIps_be36
- Availability: In Stock
Unit Type: piece
- Ex Tax: $26.99
- Insulating power of a Rambler Tumbler in bottle form, with enough power to keep your water cold until the very last drop
- Leakproof TripleHaul Cap protects your truck cab or day pack from spills; complete with 3-finger grip
- This Double-Wall Vacuum Insulated water bottle has the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the last sip
- 18/8 stainless steel construction stands up to even the toughest of conditions
- The 36 oz. Rambler Bottle is 3 ¾ inches in diameter and 10 ¾ in high
- PS：Please notice that the real object（color） is based on the cover picture.
The YETI Rambler family is tough as hell, and will keep your drinks as cold (or hot) as science allows. With 18/8 stainless steel construction, double-wall vacuum insulation, and No Sweat Design, they’re perfect for the deer lease, cleaning table, or just the down time in between your outdoor exploring. Find the Rambler Tumbler, Bottle, Colster, or Jug that's right for your next adventure.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
The legendary insulating power of our Rambler Tumblers is now in bottle form. We use durable, kitchen-grade 18/8 stainless steel with No Sweat™ Design. This means your Rambler resists dents, dings, and condensation, while keeping your drinks just how you like them.
18/8 STAINLESS STEEL
Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION
Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
Because no one needs more work to do.
The Rambler series of drinkware is the first line of YETIs you can fit in your hand. And, yeah, we over-engineered these YETI Tumblers to be virtually indestructible and keep your drink as cold (or hot) as science allows. With 18/8 stainless steel construction, double-wall vacuum insulation, and No Sweat Design, they’re perfect for the deer lease, cleaning table, or just the times in between your outdoor adventures.